What a fun and much needed Christmas break!
- We are so blessed with sweet friends here in Auburn! We had dinner and played Dirty Santa before everyone left Auburn to celebrate Christmas elsewhere.
- I loved seeing all of my childhood friends at our annual Christmas cookie swap at Blairs house!
- We cherished celebrating Christmas with both of our families in Memphis and Birmingham. It was wonderful celebrating the birth of our Lord.
- After celebrating Christmas it was off to Colorado with Abby and Holder Nevins! It was in the negatives for a lot of the time there, but the skiing was wonderful. It took me several hours to thaw out everyday when we got back from the slopes.
- We got to meet up with friends and family in Beaver Creek.
Thankful for all the Lord blessed us with at the end of 2012. Excited for what is to come in 2013.