You will need:
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken (I just cook split chicken breasts in the crockpot and pull apart)
- 3/4 C of reduced fat sour cream
- 3/4 C of greek yogurt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom (or celery) soup
- 1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers (reduced fat)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- poppy seeds
Preheat the oven to 325. Spray a 9×13 pan. Lay the chicken on the bottom of the pan. Mix sour cream, yogurt, and both soups together. Spread the mixture on top of the chicken. Cover with crushed Ritz Crackers. Melt the butter and pour over crackers. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cook for 20-30 minutes until bubbling!
*You could make this healthier by using a cream of chicken soup substitute. Sometimes I just don’t have time to throw that together, but it would make it even better for you.