This will take you FIVE minutes to prepare! It doesn’t get any better than that. It’s really good, flavorful, juicy chicken 🙂
I adapted the recipe from bunsinmyoven.
You will need (you can always double this):
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c of greek yogurt
- 1/2 c of reduced fat sour cream (or reduced fat mayonnaise)
- 3/4 c of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 of a dry ranch packet
- sprinkle of fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 TBsp (a sprinkle) of panko bread crumbs
Preheat the oven to 350. Grease an 8×8 or 7 x 9 pan. Place the chicken side by side.
Mix (in this order) sour cream, greek yogurt, dry ranch packet, and cheese.