I got this recipe from Meal Planning 101 and have made a few adjustments.
These are so good!
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning (choose your “hotness”)
- 6 oz of 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 2 tBsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup of salsa (choose your hotness- I use Pace chunky salsa)
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese
- 16 flour tortillas (I use La Banderita whole wheat tortillas)
Cook the ground beef and mix with taco seasoning. Soften cream cheese in the microwave and mix with lime juice and salsa. Mix the cream cheese mixture and ground beef.
Place a spoonful of ground beef onto each tortilla and sprinkle a little cheese on top.
**You can freeze them at this point. Just take them out of the freezer and put them in the refrigerator to thaw the morning that you want to cook them that night! **
Roll it up and place seam side down onto a cookie sheet. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
Cook for15-20 minutes at 425.